Submit your biosketch or CV
(For ANRA Membership Applicants Only)
Please use the form below to submit your biosketch or CV after you have registered on our website.
Help with Uploading
If you get an error message when trying to upload your file, please check for the following:
- Do not cut and paste your biosketch into the message box. It should be uploaded as a separate file attachment. If you fail to include a separate file, the form may consider your submission to be incomplete and display an error message.
- Click on the "Choose File" button above to select your biosketch file to upload from your computer.
- Your biosketch should have a unique file name. For example, include your name or ANRA Member ID in the file name. The preferred naming format is: "0123_John_Smith_CV.pdf".
- Your file should be less than 10 MB in size.
- Your biosketch should be in PDF or DOC format.
- Click "Send" after you have selected a biosketch file to upload and have filled in all the other fields.
- If you are on a slow internet connection and you are uploading a large file, please be patient and do not click away from the page. Your file may take several minutes or longer to upload depending on the speed of your connection, and if you click on the refresh or stop button it may interrupt the upload and prevent it from completing successfully. If your upload is interrupted, please try submitting your file again.
- If your submission is successful, you will see a confirmation Thank You page in your browser window. Please save or print the confirmation page for your records as you will not receive an email confirmation. If you do not see a confirmation page, please try again as your submission probably did not go through successfully.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
The information you enter in the form above will be collected by us for the purpose of processing your membership application. Your user agent/browser and IP address are also collected, primarily in case they are needed to assist you in troubleshooting any issues you may have, and also for anti-spam and security purposes if necessary. By clicking on the "Send" button above, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the above.