Register for ANRA Membership
How to join ANRA
Three simple steps to joining ANRA:
All applicants are required to submit a biosketch or CV.
* Non-MDs/PhDs may submit a brief resume stating your position and interest in neuroblastoma instead of a biosketch/CV.
- ** Associate Members are not required to pay dues.
** Full members who have been granted a fee waiver are also not required to pay dues.
More Information about Membership
Types of Membership
- Full Members are physicians, nurses, and/or investigators from Instructor to Professor in rank or position with a professional degree (MD, PhD, MD-PhD, or equivalent), who are at least 5 years from receipt of their professional degree.
- Associate Members are junior faculty (less than 5 years from their professional degree), post-docs, fellows, students, nurses and interested parents.
Benefits of Membership
- Full members may vote and run for election.
- Full members may also submit and sponsor abstracts.
- Associate members may submit abstracts but require a sponsor in order to do so.
- All members will have access to the membership pages for contacts and networking.
Payment of Dues
- Dues are payable every two years in the sum of USD $200.00.
- Only Full Members are required to pay dues. Prospective Full Members are required to pay the initial 2 years of dues at the time of registration and application for full membership.
- Associate Members are not required to pay dues.
- Full Members who have been granted a fee waiver are also not required to pay dues.
- You will need to log in to your member account in order to access the dues payment page, so please register for ANRA membership first before paying your dues.
- Upon successful payment, automated receipts from Paypal or Stripe will be emailed to the address you provided in your membership account profile. You will also receive a confirmation email from ANRA. You should be able to use these receipts to claim reimbursement from your institution or organization if needed.
- Dues can be paid online here.
Application for waiver of dues payment
Payment of dues may be waived by ANRA for full member applicants from developing countries.
- The request for such fee waiver should be sent as a letter that justifies the request to the President, ANRA via our contact form here.
- Select the subject line "Request Dues Waiver" from the drop-down options on the contact form, and paste the body of your request letter into the "Your message" field of the form.
- You will also need to enter your ANRA Member ID number where requested on the form.
- Please also include the member registration number in the body of your waiver request message.